Careers with Aurobindo
At Aurobindo Pharma USA, Inc. we consider people our most important resource. Our talented associates mirror our commitment to seek out extraordinary people and provide them with a professional work environment
Our goal is to empower men and women of different cultures, ethnic backgrounds, skills and abilities, lifestyles, generations, and perspectives to contribute their best to join in our success.
- We are a highly ethical company that believes in honesty and integrity.
- We value personal responsibility and initiative.
- We seek high potential people with the skills and drive to develop the technologies and products of the future.
To attract the best and brightest, we are committed to providing opportunities, training, continuous development and benefits that exceed expectations for careers.
Aurobindo Pharma USA, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is our policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Career positions may be available for individuals with knowledge & experience of working in a pharmaceutical company and a background in the following areas:
Our Manufacturing divisions have opportunities in:
- Quality Assurance
- Production Planning
- Quality Control Lab (Chemists)
- Product Development/Technical Services
Our Injectable division has opportunities in:
- Territory Business Managers
- Commercial Operations/Sales
Our Corporate location has career opportunities in:
- Pharmacovigilance / Quality Compliance
- Warehouse/Distribution Center
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Commercial Operations/ Sales / Customer Service
- Regulatory Affairs
- Human Resources
- Information Technology/Systems
Contact Human Resources if you are someone who: Is self-motivated, thrives on a challenge, likes to be recognized for their extraordinary contributions, wants to be part of a successful team, adds value and wants to grow with a Company on the rise, are a US Citizen or are legally able to work in the USA without requiring sponsorship, and have the motivation and drive that it takes to join this team. Then please apply for one of our available opportunities here.