Website Terms & Conditions
Aurobindo Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. and its United States affiliates (collectively, “Auorbindo”), maintain this site (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and communication. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). By accessing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms. Your use of or linking to any content on the site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of Aurobindo. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Aurobindo intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
- You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes without the express written consent of Aurobindo.
- The trademark logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of Aurobindo and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Aurobindo or such third party that may own the Trademarks.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Aurobindo. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark or other laws.
- Aurobindo makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this Site. Aurobindo shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user’s own risk. Aurobindo assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Aurobindo also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither Aurobindo nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
No Medical Advice
- The Site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Aurobindo may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms to which you are bound.