“Personal Data” means any information that relates to a (directly or indirectly) identified or identifiable individual, such as: name, address, email address or phone number.
We collect Personal Data when you use the Site and communicate with us. We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs and other similar technology as you use the Site.
Using the Site.
We collect information when you apply for a job, request information from us or otherwise interact with us online. We will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any Personal Data.
Cookies, Automatic Data Collection, and Related Technologies.
We collect and store information that is generated automatically as you use the Site, including your preferences and usage statistics.
When you visit the Site, we and our third-party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and from cookies and similar technology. We work with third parties, such as widget providers, who may keep track of your browsing activities on this and other websites. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Site may not work properly.
More information regarding how we and our partners collect such data can be found at: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ -and- http://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/full_privacy.jsp.
How we use your information.
We use Personal Data to:
- provide and improve our services;
- communicate with you;
- respond to your request for information; and
- as otherwise required by law, regulation or governmental audit.
We may use Personal Data to create non-personal aggregate information and use such information for any purpose, including for marketing purposes, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- We use your information, including Personal Data, for internal business purposes and to facilitate the Site.
- We may send email to the email address you provide to us for informational and operational purposes, such as customer service, system maintenance, or to inform you about job opportunities with us (if you have elected to receive such notifications).
- We may use your information, including Personal Data, to provide advertising on the Site and to send you information about our products or services we think may be useful or relevant to you. We may share other data collected by the Site to enable the delivery of online advertising on the Site, or otherwise facilitate transmittal of information we think may be useful or relevant to you. Where required under applicable law, we will only perform such marketing activities with your consent.
- We may de-identify and aggregate data collected through the Site and use it for any purpose, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
How we may disclose your information.
We do not rent, sell or share Personal Data about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes, unless we have your permission. We may, however, share your information:
- with our affiliates;
- with our third-party service providers, to provide services on our behalf;
- in the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of Aurobindo assets or transition of service to another provider;
- to comply with legal obligations, including in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- to protect and defend our rights and property; and
- with your permission.
Security of your information.
We take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and protected against unauthorized access, change or deletion. Unfortunately, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information from children under 13 years old, and no part of the Site is directed to children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 13 years old, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
You may have the right under applicable law to request access to and receive information about the Personal Data we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. You may also have the right to object and withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. To exercise your rights, please contact us email@example.com